Invitation for Bids
Loan No and Title:
3782-UZB Second Tashkent Province Water Supply Development Project
Contract No. and Title:
TP-СW-02: Construction and rehabilitation of transmission mains from VU-1 to VU-3
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
19 March, 2020, 16:00 Hours (Tashkent time)
- The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of the Second Tashkent Province Water Supply Development Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- The ADB Project Coordination Unit (PCU) of Communal Services Agency “Kommunkhizmat” (CSA) on behalf of the SUE “Suvokova” of Tashkent province (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction and rehabilitation of transmission mains from VU-1 to VU-3. (“the Works”).
- Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Minimum average annual construction turnover of USD 13.0 million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 years (2016-2018, starting from January 1, 2016).
- Participation in at least one contract that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last five (5) years and that is similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds USD 10.38 million. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the nature of works, e.g., construction and reconstruction of water transmission mains, water networks, and water supply systems.
- Experience in the following key activities:
- Construction of water networks of fiber glass pipes with diameter of 700 mm or larger and with a total length of not less than 35 km completed in 18 months.
For complete eligibility and qualification requirements, Bides should refer to the Bidding Documents.
- To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidder should contact:
ADB Project Coordination Unit “Kommunhizmat” Agency under
The Ministry of Housing and Communal Services
Attention: Mr. Zamzamboy Tadjibaev
Address: No. 1, Niyozbek Yuli Street, 7th floor, room 716
ZIP Code: 100035
Country: Republic of Uzbekistan
Telephone: +998 71 235 26 78
Facsimile number: +998 71 234 05 59
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
- To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should:
- Write to address above requesting the bidding documents for the Contract TP-СW-02: Construction and rehabilitation of transmission mains from VU-1 to VU-3.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of either (a) USD 200 or (b) an equivalent amount of Uzbek Soum using the exchange rate published by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the date of payment of non-refundable fee to the Employer’s bank account indicated below;
For remittance in US dollars:
Settlement account 2021 0840 9048 5173 8008
For remittance in Uzbek Soums:
Settlement account No.: 2021 0000 4048 5173 8005
Tax payer’s ID: 301 603 197
Open Joint Stock Commercial Bank “Ipak Yuli”
2, A. Kadiriy str., Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, 100017
Phone: + (998 71) 140 78 03
Fax: +(998 71) 140 78 03
Telex: 116607 YULIUZ
- Deliver your bid:
- to the address above;
- on or before the deadline: 19 March , 2020, 16.00 Hours (Tashkent time);
- together with Bid Security in the amount as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.