Invitation for Bids
Loan No and Title:
3782-UZB Second Tashkent Province Water Supply Development Project
Contract No. and Title:
TP-СW-01: Rehabilitation of Wellfield VU-1
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
19 March, 2020, 16:00 Hours (Tashkent time)
1.The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of the Second Tashkent Province Water Supply Development Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2.The ADB Project Coordination Unit (PCU) of Communal Services Agency “Kommunkhizmat” (CSA) on behalf of the SUE “Suvokova” of Tashkent province (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from the eligible bidders for the Rehabilitation of Wellfield VU-1. (the “Works“).
3. Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Minimum average annual construction turnover of USD 8.33million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years (2016-2018, starting from January 1, 2016).
- Participation in at least one (1) contract that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last five (5) years and that is similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds USD 4.44 million. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the nature of works, e.g. construction and reconstruction of Wellfields, water distribution centers, water treatment plants, pumping stations, water networks, and water supply systems.
- Experience in the following key activities:
- Construction of two (2) reinforced concrete tanks of pure water with a capacity of 1500-2000 m3.
- Construction of one (1) water pumping station with a capacity not less than 800m3/h.
- Construction of not less than ten (10) wells each, with the installation of borehole pumps not less than Q = 215m3 / hour.
- Construction of water networks of non-metallic pipes with diameter 500 - 700 mm, with a total length of not less than 4.5 km completed in twelve(12) months.
For the complete eligibility and qualification requirements, Bidders should refer to the Bidding Document
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
ADB Project Coordination Unit “Kommunkhizmat” Agency under
The Ministry of Housing and Communal Services
Attention: Mr. Zamzamboy Tadjibaev
Address: No. 1, NiyozbekYuli Street, 7th floor, room 716
ZIP Code: 100035
Country: Republic of Uzbekistan
Telephone: +998 71 235 26 78
Facsimile number: +998 71 234 05 59
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should
- Write to address above requesting the bidding documents for the Contract TP-СW-01: Rehabilitation of Wellfield VU-1, and
- Pay a non-refundable fee of either (a) USD100 or (b) an equivalent amount of Uzbek Soum using the exchange rate published by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the date of payment of non-refundable fee to the Employer’s bank account indicated below;
For remittance in US dollars:
Settlement account 2021 0840 9048 5173 8008
For remittance in Uzbek Soums:
Settlement account No.: 2021 0000 4048 5173 8005
Tax payer’s ID: 301 603 197
Open Joint Stock Commercial Bank “Ipak Yuli”
2, A. Kadiriy str., Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, 100017
Phone: + (998 71) 140 78 03
Fax: +(998 71) 140 78 03
Telex: 116607 YULIUZ
7. Deliver your bid
- to the address1, Niyozbek Yuli Street, 7th floor, room 716
- on or before the deadline: March 19,2020, 16.00 Hours (Tashkent time);
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.